Australian Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) is considered as an Australian skilled visa for the skilled workers without having the sponsorship of an employer, a territory or a state or a family. As a visa holder, you will be able to settle and work in any place in Australia permanently. Anyone family member will be allowed to include in the application. You will have to score minimum 60points which is the pass marks for the points test to get this visa.
The Requirement for making application for the Australian Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
To make an application for the Australian Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189 points calculator, you will have to fulfill the required criteria which you can perform inside or outside of Australia. For making an application the requirement is given below.
- You will have to be invited for making an application.
- Your age will have to be less than 45 at the time of getting an invitation for the application.
- You will have to make the nomination for an occupation which is according to your skill and qualification and acceptable Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL). The acceptable authority will assess your skill whether it is suitable for you regarding the skill nominated by you.
- You should have competent at least the language English.
- You should have to score minimum points 60 on the Points Test.
- You will have to fulfill the essential character and health condition.
Procedure for Australian Skilled Visa
The procedure of Australian Immigration Points Calculator 189 includes three stages for the application.
- Stage 1: At the first stage of processing for application, the acceptable government body will conduct your skill assessment which will support the DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) to make the judgment for the level of skill which you have selected for the practice in Australia.
- Stage 2: When you will have the positive result of skill assessment, you can submit the expression of your interest by Skill Select and you can do this staying inside or outside of Australia.
- Stage 3: If you have been eligible for an invitation, you can apply for ITA and you can continue for the DIBP level of application. After that, you can make the submission of your final as well as the complete application for the approval made by the DIBP and finally, your visa will be granted.
The Condition for Australian Skilled Visa
When your application is successfully granted, you will be able to get Multiple Entry Visa for a living and working in Australia for five years. If you will have to stay more 2 or 5 years, you can reissue your existing visa for the further 5 years. Otherwise, you can stay for 4 years continuously and you will be eligible for the getting citizenship of Australia. If you do not want to get the citizenship, you will be allowed to make the application for Resident Return Visa before the expiring of your existing visa. For the approval of your application, you will have to demonstrate about your personal, business and cultural ties with Australia and how you have spent 2 years without any unlawful activity in Australia.