When it comes to safeguarding and a better future wishes for your loved ones, you have to make a Will; but if not then your loved ones have to face some legal complexity after you pass away. Even if you are a beneficiary of your loved one’s estate and he/she didn’t prepare his/her Will before passing away then you may have to suffer, and only New Way Wills and Estate Lawyers Brisbane can help you in such circumstances all the way. In brief, whether you seeking assistance to preparing your Will or distribution of the estate if your loved one dies without making his/her Will; you can consider New Way lawyers as one of your best companions to resolve all your pecuniary complication.
Though the Estate Administration process can seem overwhelming and confusing for you yet a good estate administration may consider making the process as simple and straightforward as possible, and only New Way Brisbane Lawyers can do the same for you with their years of experience and expertise in this field.
What New Way Will and Estate Lawyers Brisbane can do for you?
- Preparation of Wills and ancillary estate planning documents
- Preparation of power of attorney
- Self-managed superannuation fund borrowing
- Capital gains tax and transfers duty advice
- Estate administration and taxation of the deceased
- Estate dispute advice
- Executor services
- Wealth protection plans
- Probate and administration applications
- Contesting a Will
- Estate litigation
- Applying for a reseal of Probate
New Way Brisbane Lawyers have considerable knowledge and experience in the areas of property, finance, and non-contentious estate planning; some of which are already mentioned above.
There may be different types of conflicts associated with the distribution of property, finance, and other properties. These are some examples of what kind of legal issues or struggles are going on between beneficiaries and third parties:
- Which property will be given to whom and who will be given a share in money or finance.
- Debts, outstanding tax and such other relevant obligations conflicts
- The dispute in as regards to the time when the property is for the person who has been pointed out in the will
- Debate and settlement based on the understanding and interpretation of various laws
Mainly, disputes arise after the death of a person. And this is because most people know about their wishes and after their descriptions; they get information about the demise of a person. This leads to the appointment of a property administrator, and only an expert New Way Wills and Estate Lawyers Brisbane can be the right one at that time. They execute estate administration on a constant basis and can look after your estate administration in an efficient and respectful manner.
Don’t look further if you also seeking for assistance to your financial disagreement, administration, and distribution of a loved one’s estate. Immediately come to New Way Lawyers and be ensured to have a positive outcome with your issues!