Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Admission in any of the best Management Institutes in India requires some entrance test. The candidates who are willing to join the Management Institutes to pursue their MBA Courses in any specialization needs to appear in the Management Entrance Test accepted by that Management Institute. Some of the Entrance Exam are conducted on National level on the other hand some are conducted on the basis of State Level. Every exam conducted for pursuing MBA has a conducting body. The candidates are required to fill the application form of the particular entrance exam by paying the application fees and then appearing in the MBA Entrance Exam. The merit lists of the selected students are generally published in the respective Institutes websites that the candidates have applied for.
Following are the name of the some of the important MBA entrance Exams:
- CAT- Common Admission Test (CAT) is entrance exam which is organized by IIMs. It is conducted for admission in 19 IIMs and different B-schools situated across the country
- MAT- AIMA organizes Management Aptitude Test every year. MAT exam is held four times in a year usually in the month of February, May, September and December.
- XAT- XLRI organizes national level entrance exam which is called XAT.
- CMAT- CMAT is a national level entrance test which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education. It is organized as per guidelines of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- GMAT- GMAC is the main body that conducts GMAT. Candidate can register for GMAT only once within a month and appear five times in a year in this exam.
- SNAP- SNAP is university level exam conducted by the Symbiosis University. It is held once every year.
- NMAT- NMAT or NMIMS Aptitude Test is postgraduate university level entrance test. NMAT is organized by GMAC. This entrance test is conducted for admission to MBA or other graduate management degree programs.
- IBSAT- ICFAI, Hyderabad is the main conducting organizer that manages IBSAT. It is university level entrance that is conducted for admission in various management programs.
- ATMA- AIMS conducts a national level entrance exam four times in a year which is known as ATMA. It is held in the month of December, February, May and July.
- IIFT- IIFT entrance exam is organized for admission in MBA (International Business) program at Kolkata & New Delhi campus. It is a national level entrance exam.
- MUOET-Manipal University organizes its own entrance test that is known as MU OET. This exam is organized for admission in various programs of engineering, management, medical & etc.
- MICAT-MICA institute which organizes its own admission test known as MICAT. It is organized for admission into PGDM-C course which is equivalent to MBA. Only those candidates can apply for this admission test which satisfies at least one ofnational level entrance exams which are CAT or MAT or GMAT.
For more details on MBA Entrance Exam, you can visit www.motachashma.com