Personal cleanliness and hygiene is a practice that you should follow at any time, especially during pregnancy. Any infection you can get during pregnancy can directly affect your baby in the uterus. In addition, to improve your condition, you may need certain medications that may not be suitable during pregnancy. Also you can come to know more from pregnancy tips in Hindi.
Hygiene during pregnancy – why is it important?
As a waiting mother, you must be careful about every aspect of your life, including food, lifestyle and sleep.
Improper hygiene may expose the child to an increased risk of infection. At the moment your growing child is more sensitive and weak. In some severe cases, it can also cause serious health problems in your child. Chronic exposure to toxins and other harmful factors during pregnancy can also lead to certain malformations in the child.
Advice on compliance with hygiene during pregnancy:
Some important aspects of pregnancy hygiene on which to focus are listed below.
- Skin and hair care:
Your skin is more active during pregnancy. In addition, overactive oil glands cause the hair to become oilier. Here’s what you can do with your skin and hair during pregnancy:
- Avoid soaking in the tub. Instead, use a bucket and cup or use the shower during pregnancy.
- Use natural bath products, such as soaps and shampoos, if possible.
- Regularly shampoo your hair.
- Teeth care:
Believe it or not, dental care is also an important part of your hygiene during pregnancy. In fact, more attention should be paid to teeth care during pregnancy.
- Make sure you brush your teeth twice a day.
- Floss every few days to prevent build-up of plaque. This will also help to remove food residues between teeth that can cause cavities.
Before you go shopping for maternity, here are some tips on which you can pay attention:
- Avoid long sweaty clothes.
- Choose fabrics that are easy to wear, soft and comfortable throughout the pregnancy.
- Wash all clothes with high-quality detergent or soap.
- Personal hygiene:
Personal hygiene is undoubtedly the most important factor to pay attention to during pregnancy:
- Make sure you wash well after visiting the toilet.
- Bath every day without delay.
- Wash your hands whenever you return home, especially before meals.
- Carry a disinfectant with you if you are at work or eating outside the home.
- Use normal and unperfumed soaps to clean your private parts – this helps maintain the pH level.
Also there are many more you can get by reading pregnancy tips Hindi. For these tips one can read magazines which are also available online
We hope that this article was valuable to you and I hope it gave you a good idea of how you can maintain good hygiene during pregnancy. Do you have any views to share? Let us know in the comments box below.